Jacksonville: One City, Our City, My City



"The One City, Our City, My City campaign is something all can be involved in whether you live in Jacksonville or not. It simply asks you to participate in caring about your neighbor, about open lines of communication, about treating others with respect. It’s about listening to different points of view and tolerance. It’s a time to apply our faith to our actions in the community.
We’ve all seen on the national level how divisive these times can be. For Jacksonville, we want to show how together we can be. How we can care about each other. I’m asking all congregations, all Citizens to join with me. All groups and organizations and even other governments. All to join in this campaign for a new civil society. One of tolerance, caring and action. One City, Our City, My City."
Sammy Phillips, Mayor of Jacksonville

::: More: City of Jacksonville, North Carolina

- - - - - - - - -

Photograph via City of Jacksonville

No comments:

Post a Comment